Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A good popcorn bag is hard to find!

I searched everywhere looking for 100 bags for cheap. I could find 1000 bags for 20 bucks or so but I would have about 920 too many.

Luckily, I have a Pazzles and it cuts paper and does awesome things. I found paper on sale 10 for $1. I bought about 50 sheets. Using the pen tool, I drew on red lines at the top and dots on the rest.  Using the cutting tool, I cut out our names and the box itself. I was able to draw and cut 2 boxes out of each sheet. For $5 bucks, I had 100 custom made popcorn boxes!


Our friend lent us a popcorn machine and gave us the popcorn and oil for the party as well saving us well over $75. It looked fantastic with the whole wedding!


Total Cost: $5.00 for 50 sheets of paper + Glue (Free)= $5.00 for 100 or $0.05 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment